From Concept to Practicality
Unlocking the Value of Visibility from Field to Fork for Food Safety, Efficiency, Provenance & Consumer Trust
Given increasing regulatory and consumer pressures on ever more complex supply chains, the Food and Beverage industry must act now to ensure traceability, safety and transparency across its supply chain. Blockchain offers a solution that not only meets these requirements, but generates cost and time efficiencies, builds consumer trust and achieves market differentiation. The question is no longer WHY blockchain, but HOW can it be implemented?
Blockchain for F&B Supply Chain is the only dedicated meeting that brings together all key stakeholders across the supply chain to forge a path for collaboration and adoption of this transformative technology.
Whether you’re already involved in blockchain PoCs or still exploring the technology’s capabilities and opportunities, take away practical implementation guidance:
- Leverage the potential of blockchain and identify which opportunities are most applicable to your business needs
- Create a roadmap for blockchain adoption
- Foster collaboration with all players across the supply chain and overcome cultural, technological and regulatory hurdles
- Gain buy-in for blockchain initiatives by understanding its practical application requirements from early adopter use cases
- Manage organizational change to avoid disruption and prepare for scalability
What previous Blockchain Real-World Application Conference attendees have to say:
"Great for both experts and novices in the
field to come together and share ideas" - CSL Behring
"Great conference for networking and
focusing on the practical aspects of deploying blockchain" - Novartis
"A gathering of people knowledgeable of the industry, regulation and technology, wrestling with the challenges and possibilities" - Center for Supply Chain Studies